Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy!

If I am crazy, a little insane,
I blame it on you, you're stuck in my brain
I close my eyes, I see your face
And since you're not here there's no better place
Except in my heart but that is a given
You've made me better, kept me from sinnin

You motivate me and push me to grow
Make me work hard and earn my own dough
I have your support in all that I do
My mind never stops, a miniature you
So when I get down this gives me some hope
I'm on the right path, so with time I can cope

But you're always so busy, cant always be here
Sometimes I get mad and scream its unfair
I wish I could have you every day
With the business we're in it can't be that way
But regardless of this I still want to say
I love you my King, you make me happy each day!


Lexsi ... Muah !!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment