Friday, August 17, 2012

Let Others Stand Up for Themselves!!!

You may believe in signs, you may not. But either way, if you look up the characteristics of a Leo you can basically understand who I am. And being the lovely Leo that I am, I get very protective of people that I am with. My habit to defend has got me into arguments and made me unwelcome amongst certain groups. At the end of the day it is not worth it to defend someone who is unwilling to defend themselves.

I have finally learned my lesson. You have to let people fight their own battles. I am not saying that you should not have your friends back; You should! BUT make sure they have their own back first. If someone is going to let someone talk to them in a disrespectful matter and say nothing, then they are showing that they either don't mind or don't want the comment to turn into a battle. So follow suite. Respect the "victims" observed wishes. You have enough moments in your own life where you have to decide how to react to criticism and haters, so don't add more drama into your life by deciding to defend others. When you see a "victim" standing up for themselves, than have their back, but not a moment before. If they don't mind you shouldn't either.

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat!

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment