Sunday, December 9, 2012

Please Pray fo Sean Smith

I was just on Facebook and saw all these posts about Sean Smith. I text Brittany Boomershine and she gave me all the details that she knew. I am just in shock! I have known Sean since middle school and to know that someone younger than me is fighting for their life over something so petty has me feeling sick, sad, and angry. If anyone knows who shot him please step up and speak, they deserve to be in jail! I have been praying since I heard what happened. I can only imagine the pain his family and close friends are feeling! Most of you know I have not lived in Elkhart in years but Sean was one of the very few people that I would still talk to from time to time. We would always reminisce about the days when him and all his friends had a crush on me in middle school. It always brought smiles and laughs. It is crazy to think that someone that decided to join the military and serve our country in order to help keep us safe, has fallen victim to the very people he was trying to protect and insure freedom for.

 Let the angels be beside you as you fight to hold on Sean.





I am writing with hope and love!

Lexsi Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment