Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Look in the Mirror

Sometimes you need to go up to a mirror and have a serious conversation with yourself.
Go ahead. Turn on the lights. Look at yourself for several moments.... now just talk to yourself.

Why? Think I am crazy?

Well, first of all I am not crazy, I am a little goofy but perfectly sane. But whats the point of this? To see if you even like yourself. 

When you look at yourself in the mirror do you like what you see? Or are your arms to big, butt to baggy, and belly to round? Do you like your hairstyle, is  your skin bad? Now that is the easy part. What about when you talk to yourself. Do you even care what you are talking about? Do you even have anything to talk about? Do you like what you see? Do you like what you hear? 

This year I realized that I would complain about people not answering their phones, but I was  the worst person when it came to answering my own. It is ssssssoooooo easy to see the flaws in other people, but pretty difficult for most people to see the flaws in themselves. That is why I recommend the excerise.

Go stand in the mirror. Have a conversation with yourself. 

Do this on the regular, if you do not like what you see than change it. If you do not enjoy your conversation, get more hobbies. You should always be proud of how you look and who you are. I am not saying that you have to be a size 3 or a nun, but you should be able to look at yourself and smile...the most genuine smile that you have.

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat.

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah !!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment