Thursday, December 8, 2011

Embrace Your Talents and stop being a hater!

I have always wished I had a voice like Mariah Carey and could bring a room to tears with the a couple high notes, or been fast enough to win a gold medal in the Olympics, or be educated enough to discover a cure for AIDS. But I can't now and the odds that I ever will are slim. But I am okay with that.

I am an entertainer. Naturally born. I can walk into a room and grab attention without even saying a word. I can make a scientist laugh and then go to the hood and have the "thugs" cracking up. I can write scripts. I can act. This is me! So I embrace those talents. 

Since moving to LA I think I have truly figured out the way "haters" are born. Haters soooo badly want these talents or careers that they were just not meant to have, and instead of reaching within themselves and embracing their God given talent (EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS AT LEAST ONE!!!!) They react off of this jealousy that they have for individuals who possess the talents that they wish they had. 

HATERS: Reacting off of jealousy gets you nowhere!!!!! Now instead of investing your time in discovering what your God given talents actually are, you put all your energy into making another person 's life miserable. And the crazy thing is that person doesn't/shouldn't even care about you. They have the talent, they discovered their calling, you're already behind them, and they are looking towards their amazing futures. HATERS YOU DO NOT MATTER AND YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR LIFE!

STOP!!! Dig deep within yourself. Have you always been a good listener? Become a counsler. Are you very persuasive? Go into sales. Are you good with computers? Go into Engineering. Are you good with children? Start a daycare. Discover what you are good at and spend your life doing something positive. Stop being a hater and sitting around obsessing over a life that you will never have!

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat!

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah !!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment