Monday, December 26, 2011

A Prayer for your enemies!

There are these two guys in LA that just love my life, and they are always talking about me. I could not figure out why, when I do not even put myself around them. I also discovered there was nothing I could do to stop them. I stay clear of them as much as possible. They still talk. I yell at them. They still talk. I talk about them.  They still talk.  Ultimately no matter what I do they are going to talk. My last resort (should have been my first) was to pray. I created a prayer for these hateful people, and for anyone like them. I have actually seen them get some of what I hoped they would and I hope that it continues. If you have anyone that is always talking about you, or is just negative towards you I suggest you start using this prayer for them."

"Father I pray that you help those who can not rid themselves of their jealous ways, and  give them and all my enemies the things in life that they most desire, so they do not have to feel jealous when I receive their biggest desires. "

People are going to do whatever they want to do, so if someone decides they are not going to like you the only thing you can do is pray for them. 

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat.

Lexsi Lewis... Muah !!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I pray for my enemies all the time, because if I didn't I would be just as hateful as they are. This is a good one Lexsi... Keep the motivation coming!!!

    ReplyDelete