Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank You

I know I have people that wish nothing but harm for me. Plenty of people do not care if I am alive tomorrow or not. Some people that really sit around waiting for me to fail.The better I get, the more I do not care. I would be a liar if I said when people make up lies and rumors that I do not care at all. Everyday I am getting better at ignoring those people, because I am learning to give them none of my attention and more importantly none of my thoughts. I am learning to focus on the people that want good for me, the people that look up to me, the people that want to see me shine. And I wanted to use today's blog to say thank you for helping me on my road to success, and to encourage you to say thank you to the people that have helped you on your road!

If you have ever prayed for me... Thank You!
If you have ever lent me 1 penny... Thank You!
If you have ever smiled at me when I was down...Thank You!
If you have ever talked me up when I was not around... Thank you!
If you have ever talked me up when I was around... Thank you!
If you have ever called me beautiful...Thank you!
If you have ever made me food when I was hungry...Thank you!
If you have ever given me helpful advice...Thank you!
If you have ever said "Girl I like your shoes"... Thank you!
If you have ever put up with me when I was being a bitch... Thank you!
If you have ever said I have a beautiful smile... Thank you!
If you have ever spread this blog to others...Thank you!
If you have ever consided me a friend...Thank you!
If you have ever been my shoulder to cry on... Thank you!
If you have ever believed in me... Thank you!
If you have every said I was funny... Thank you! (because I mean I am hilarious! ;)
If you have every done, said, thought good about me and want to see me shine...

Take a little time out of your day to tell people thank you that deserve it. That may be the one phrase that keeps them on your team!

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat!

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment