Thursday, December 22, 2011

Forget Humble, Be GREAT!!!

"People tell you to always be humblehumblehumblebut when's the last timeanyone told you to be amazing, great, or awesome?" - Kanye West

We live in a generation that is so politically correct, and so worried about offending someone that we have people tip toeing around being half the person they should be. This quote is not saying you should go run on stage and let the world have a piece of your mind, but it is saying STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY AND GO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!

I know so many people that if they were to go sit down with Michael Bay (Transformers Director) right now, and if he were to ask "Are you a good actor?", they would reply with "Ya, I'm okay." Okay? Michael bay is not going to put an "okay" actor in one of his movies. If he were to ask me I would say "Yes, I am amazing. Do you want to see a monologue?" You have to believe in yourself before anyone else does! And if you think you are only okay, than that is what you will be to the world. Saying that I am amazing is not being cocky. It is not like I just randomly stated "I'm great...", but if someone asks you about yourself you better let them know how fucking great you are! Stop under playing yourself! You have to be your own best salesmen!

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat!

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment