Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You're fat becuase you want to be!!

People lllloooovvvvveeeeee to complain about being fat, but hate to do anything about it! I don't get it.

If you don't want to be fat there are two simple solutions. Eat healthy. Work out. It is that simple.

Many people compliment me on my figure (not bragging just saying LOL) and I love it. And I work hard for it! I don't have great legs and a defined stomach from sitting on the couch and complaining about not being in shape. I get up every single day and do a couple hundred squats, push ups, run, and various other exercises. I want to love my body and when you work hard at something it is that much easier to love.

Eat better!!! You can't expect to lose weight when you are eating fried, salty, sugary foods. Those types of foods and weight loss do not mix. I usually make a list of foods that I crave during the week and on Friday's I celebrate a good week. (Fatty Fridays) It is good to reward yourself. But do not over indulge. It can be difficult at first but eventual those foods that you once thought you could not live without will not even smell right to you.

I can promise you two things. One, if you wake up and go workout and eat right you will lose weight. Two, if you do not eat right and workout you won't lose weight. If you want to change, you have to change your habits.

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat.

Lexsi Lewis ...Muah !!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment