Monday, December 12, 2011

Let Your Future Motivate You!

In one of my last blogs I talked about the only efficient way to loose weight is by eating right and working out on the regular, and my good friend (Ru this is for you) asked me how to stay motivated. I have been thinking about the best answer for the last few days, and I personally believe your future should be your biggest motivation on why to get better today!

Some people may get motivated to do better and be better because they have children, and they want better for both of their lives. Someone may get motivated by there hubby/wife or "boo thang". The "I do it for my man/woman"  type people. Some may be motivated by the people that already have the things that you want. The "if you can have it, I can have it too" type people. (I tend to be this from time to time.) It is good to look for motivation in everything, but I found these all to be temporary motivators. When that man that you were trying to look good for pisses you off...Motivation cancelled. You child just needs, needs, needs you, and is sucking you dry and you may begin to feel resentment and loose the motivation. The one thing that you can control is yourself, so YOUR FUTURE SHOULD BE YOUR MOTIVATION!


When you see what the rest of your life has in store for you, you better be smiling. If you want to be rich start on the path that will get you there today! The faster you start something the faster you will receive that in which you seek. If you see yourself with a bangin body, you have to start working off that "baby" fat today! If you want better women in your life, stop going to the club every night and get more involved in your church (not saying every women in church is a saint or every girl in the club is the devil...but odds are :) If you want to be smarter, truly commit your self to your school work and reading. Let your future be the gas petal to accomplishing your dreams, and start driving today

I am learning to not get so mad when things do not happen exactly how I saw them happening. It just was not meant to be. If I do not get booked for a roll that I wanted it is for that reason and that reason alone. I can truly see me doing all the things that I have ever wanted, and I know that they are inevitable because I have already seen my self do them all in my head. If you can think it, you can do it, and that right there motivates me!

Just some food for thought, because I love to eat!

Lexsi Lewis ... Muah !!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment